What are the benefits of body oils?
What are the benefits of using body oils?
And why do we here at Ellie Bianca absolutely love body oils?
- Most natural oils are easily (and gratefully!) absorbed by the skin, won’t clog pores and generally suit all skin types!
- Contrary to common belief, body oils hydrate without leaving behind a greasy coating or feel.
- Oils are a natural solution packed with vitamins and nutrients that have the amazing ability to balance the skin!
- A little oil goes a LONG way!
- Natural oils do not require synthetic preservatives or binding agents!
- Natural oils have been used in skin care for generations all around the world!
- A body oil blend (formula with more than one oil) offers the benefits of each oil that is in the blend and can be formulated to address specific needs such as hydrating dry or sensitive skin, relief of skin conditions, and balancing oily skin!
Body oils are incredible hydration as nature intended!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Beauty Blog
For a limited time, we have curated three special Mother’s Day Bundles to help you pick out the best gifts fit for all moms, even those who say they do not want anything.
Everything you need to know for a healthy glow this Spring & Summer
As we all prepare for much toastier months ahead, our skin is right there with us. And while you may be more concerned with penciling in your next pool session, it’s crucial to remember that with a new season comes changes to your skin and a plethora of environmental factors that can affect your overall skin health. In other words, your winter skincare regime is not going to cut it. Lucky for you, we are here to help you make the necessary adjustments to your skincare to have a (somewhat) seamless transition as we approach the summer months.